Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas 2013 - Temple Square

     We usually try to spend a portion of the Christmas holiday season with at least one of our children and their family.  This year was an exception. Instead, this year we went to Salt Lake City to spend Christmas week seeing my mother and my siblings and their families.
      On Saturday, Dec 21, Deanna and I drove across cold, windy and not so scenic I-80 through Wyoming.  We noticed several trailers and vehicles that had been blown over by the strong northerly cross wind.  Our normal 9 hour drive was completed about 90 minutes later than usual.
     Sunday evening we had a family get-together at the home of Anna and Ray in Holladay.
 
Emily getting silly at Anna's house.

Monday evening, Deanna, Emily and I drove downtown to take in the lights at Temple Square.






No comments: